Triple Threat & Driving Drills is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-19. The program can be installed on Android.
This is just one of several basketball apps - part of the
Basketball PRO membership.
Basketball driving, triple threat and pivoting -- are the base components to having good basketball offense game. Once you learn these basic techniques, you can evolve your game around them to eventually become a deadly scoring threat. This program will initially introduce you to these different techniques, and then provide you with advanced moves and drills so that you become an overall dominant offensive threat and playmaker.
This program introduces you to:
- Triple threat moves and scoring
- Pull ups from triple threat and driving finishes
- Moves off the dribble in the lane
- And more!
Become a deadly guard or forward and dominate on the perimeter or in the mid range.
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Basketball related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For athletes working out by themselves
- For ball players practicing in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, practices or current routines.
When Common times to use this app
- In the off season to improve skills and prepare for the upcoming tryouts
- In the season to sharpen skills, maintain technique, or develop fundamentals
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Increased offensive performance for one-on-one and five-on-five
- Improved scoring
- Better efficiency
- Enhanced skills and coordination
- Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Basketball muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at game speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
Triple Threat & Driving Drills (version 3.5.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Triple Threat & Driving Drills since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-06.
The latest version is 3.5.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-19
3.5.1 updates,- bug fixes,3.4.0-3.4.3,- fixes to user account and subscription handling,- minor layout adjustments,- bug fix for crashing while trying to purchase subscriptions,- updated home screen,- bug fixes